Penrice has appeared at a number of events, including the Authors Pavilion, Annual Legislative Conference, Congressional Black Caucus Foundation (DC); Essence Music Festival Book Emporium (New Orleans); National Black Arts Festival (DC), V103’s For Sisters Only (Atlanta) and the NAACP Centennial Convention Authors Pavilion (New York).She has also been featured as a thought leader by McDonalds 365Black, Rolling Out, Educational Views and Walker’s Legacy, among others, as a thought leader as well as created Black History quizzes for BET.com and AOL Black Voices.
- The Black Entertainment Renaissance
- Black to the Future
- Black Representation on Television and Film
- More than Madam C.J. Walker: Other Historic Black Women Entrepreneurs
- Nationalizing Hip-Hop
- The Mainstreaming of Hip-Hop
- Defining Contemporary Black Culture
- Black Culture Wars
- Courting the Black TV Viewer
- Is Hip-Hop Dead?
- The Rise of Atlanta Hip-Hop
- Courting the African American Audience
- The New Black Film Renaissance